Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So yes, I haven't posted in a long time, whatever. I'm pretty sure Uncle Tom is the only one reading this....haha... But anyways, I'm at home for the summer, and working at Pickle Point gift shop, pretty much the coolest place in Hessel, no joke. Besides the public beach. Bonfires=totally awesome! I've been doing a lot of artwork, painting tables for the Education Foundation and the Hessel Grocery, painting signs for Woods and Water Ecotours, as well as designing the logo and business cards for A Woman's Perspective magazine (which I should be working on right now...eek!). I made a whole ton of postcards to sell at Pickle Point, because every summer people come in looking for them, and I don't know if anyone in Hessel sells them....so I am, and they're pretty sweet. $3 each, if anyone wants some. I'll load the pictures later, seeing as the internet is currently being lame.

No comments: