Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Summer w/o Love?



For the past few weeks I've been working on a soundtrack for this summer, with songs that my friends and I have listened to, sang around the bonfire, or have had as ringtones (ha!). Ellen named this summer 'the summer without love' right at the beginning, and its kind of stuck all the way through. I just added a question mark onto the end of it, because a lot of things (some hilarious, although the people involved didn't really think so...I have NO idea why.:)...) happened this summer that would call to question the lack of love. 
Anyways, I just finished the cd cover the other night (which I'm SO excited about!), and now I'm trying to figure out how to fold an 8.5" by 11" sheet of paper into a sweet case (easier said than done, unfortunately). And I'm still iffy about one or two of the songs....Ok, I still have a ton to work on---all before Tuesday, so I can give it to one of my best friends ever, Amy Winberg, before she heads back to college.  

1 comment:

Andy Conroy said...

i listened to this! And it was very fun! I especially liked the comment next to the numbers. haha.