Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sheep and gift




I've been working on a design to submit to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival, so there it is. Watercolor obviously, because really, what else do I do? The picture completely sucks, though, it looks so much better in real life. The words inside are different breeds of sheep that are raised for their wool. Thanks to Mom for helping me think of more than Border Leicester and Merino.

The other set of pictures I've uploaded are of a t-shirt that I made for the president of Students For Life, Lauren. An assignment in my CFC class was to make a gift for the group we volunteered for that they might not necessarily want/need. Lauren told me (and others) that she would love to have a tshirt that had a picture of a vacuum cleaner that said 'Abortion Sucks' on it, but she wouldn't wear it because it kind of crossed the line (what line, I have no idea). So anyways, I made it for her, and I think it turned out really nice. I've half a thought to make one for myself. I hope she wears it, but I kind of doubt it. We shall see.

2 comments:

Andy Conroy said...

Holy Crap that's the coolest shirt I have ever seen! Haha! Awesome.

Katie said...

Muchas gracias!