Monday, February 6, 2012

They Draw and Cook Breakfast + I am a robot

Right now I'm just making and making and making and sometimes I feel like an art robot. So I stop and try to do something else, but all I want to do is be back in my studio. Or reading. OhmyGOSH I just finished reading Abhorsen, which is the third novel in this fantasy series by Garth Nix.... Unbelievable! So great! They would be fascinating as films. And the cover art is so beautiful. I think that's why I bought the book in the first place. But anyway--- I guess I'm just content to be a reading and arting robot for right now. I just whipped out a project the other day to submit to They Draw & Cook, which is this excellent website of recipe art. I did the recipe for what I had eaten for breakfast that morning, and basically every other morning...it's so good. And easy.

1 comment:

Nate said...

It's a sweet recipe Katie. Thanks for submitting it! (And, yeah, I know what you mean about 'art robot', not complaining though!)
Nate from TDAC.