Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birds nest and farmers market

Did anyone else see The Hobbit and love Radagast and his crazy bird's nest hair? It was so interesting and appalling at the same time---the entire side of his face was covered in bird poop! Unless that was lichen. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I did my Little Miss Birdnest with Radagast in mind (but obviously her hygiene is way better). And then there is a little illustration of a farmers market scene that I am really proud of. The pig. I just love the pig so much. This is the first time I've used a photograph as a background for the watercolor, and I think it looks alright. And then the last illustration is because I'm having the most awful time shaking this cold bug. Both Miss Birdnest and Farmers Market  (without the wood background) are for sale if anyone is interested-- shoot me an e-mail!  




No comments: