Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Catching up on December

Happy New Year!

So many thing happened in December, it was such a whirl! Most importantly, I moved downstate to Grand Rapids with my incredibly talented friend Lucy Engelman, where we're planning on making magical imaginative things happen in our combined studio and going on lots of adventures. I also started selling my food paintings at the New Chelsea Market, this really great grocery/cafe/wine store. They're in the process of moving to a larger building, and I can't wait to see the new space---I saw some floor plans and I can't wait! I wish I lived closer so I could hang out there all the time. The two images below are for sale there right now---Acorn Squash Soup and Holy Mackerel.

I'm very excited for this year. I'm pretty positive it's going to be wonderful!

--K



No comments: