Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Anthology Mag & Art Show Summer Time!

I am just so pumped right now. Also I just drank a lot of coffee. I got my copy of the newest issue of Anthology Mag yesterday, of which I am a contributor. !!!! There are so many talented people working on this magazine, and I am so flattered to be a part of it.
I'm also very excited to be in my first art fair of the summer this weekend----The Chelsea Invitational Craft Fair---I have a feeling it's going to be so much fun. And ahhhhh!!! they included my art on the front page of their website now I'm even more excited why is everyone being so nice to me??? My mom is coming with me, which is THE BEST THING EVER IN THE WORLD. I can't wait. Come see us if you're in the neighborhood! It's at the Chelsea Fairgrounds, and while I'm not entirely sure where that is, I will definitely Google map that before leaving to set up on Friday, as should you.

Below are some things----one of my pages in Anthology, and then some butterflies and flowers---I actually am going to turn them into a fabric pattern that you can order on Spoonflower.com! I'll post a link as soon as that's ready. Cool! Great! I have to go mat and frame a lot of art, so later gators!



No comments: